“Managing our personal brand is a lifetime commitment.” Tomás VP
Define your personal brand according to your career goals.
- Deepen your self-awareness
- Gain confidence in your capacities
- Potentiate your superpowers (skills and talents)
- Position your brand with clarity and objectivity
- Gain persuasive communication tools
- Manage perceptions and expectations of different audiences
- Optimize strengths and minimize weaknesses quickly and effectively
- Promote healthy and lasting relationships.
“I have never given much thought about my personal branding before, but I like to think that I am a strong and very dedicated woman, that is not scared to face new challenges, both in personal and professional life. I am extremely professional and sympathetic and I enjoy working really well with a group. I also love teaching. In my future, I intend to use all those qualities and become a super successful entrepreneur, who is known to being a loyal and very correct person, who is always looking to promote impact in the society. I believe storytelling will help me define my personal brand in my professional life, especially on decisive moments, like getting my dream job or arguing for a promotion. In my personal life, I think it will help me guide the values I will like to pass to my children and to understand the type of humans I would like them to become.”
“My personal brand is to be a person who can engage in a conversation and from time to time can bring new and funny topics to the table. Furthermore, I can also be very comprehensible, and I can give good advice in difficult situations. I feel like I am able to evaluate a situation and I have significant thoughts to help those who are in need. This gives me a sense of fulfillment and a supportive role in my friends’ lives.”
“I’ve never thought of my personal brand as such, but I’ve definitely reflected a lot on questions like “who am I”, “who do I want to become”, “how do people see me” etc. Honestly, the process of personal branding is not an easy one and that requires quite some self-reflection (which I seldomly really take the time for, unfortunately..). Right now, I’d consider my brand to be a very energetic one that always seeks to share positivity and authenticity with people”.
“Although I am faced with this question for the first time, I can’t help but think that my brand is mostly shaped by who I am and what I want to be. I am the guy that is easy-going, sometimes quiet, but that wants to be there to help. That is my purpose, and that is part of my brand, now and hopefully in the future. I believe that storytelling will be of the utmost importance in the future. Now that I am realizing the immense power of this tool, I can see it being very useful in almost every aspect of my life, from a more serious and professional environment to a more fun and relaxed one!”
- People who want to know themselves better and take a qualitative leap in their personal growth process
- Students who are finishing their academic studies and plan to enter the job market soon
- Professionals who are looking for a career shift or career change
- Professionals struggling to find their own voice within their workplace
- Entrepreneurs with a product/service idea in mind
- Avid learners who are passionate about marketing and branding
Now… Shall we work together?